Get in Touch
Get In Touch
We are happy to assist you with all general enquiries, help or support.
If you can't find the information you need on our website, please fill out our enquiry form and our friendly staff members will get back to you.
140 Taragala St, Cowra NSW 2794
p: 02 6340 2150
Monday - Saturday
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 10.00am–8.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am–6.00pm (early close for Swimming Club on Tuesdays)
Saturday & Sunday: 10.00am–8.00pm
Swimming Club (pool closed to the public)
FAQ Expand all
Conditions of Entry
This centre is supervised for the safety and comfort of patrons in accordance with relevant safety guidelines. Accordingly, the following conditions of Entry and Use apply.
- Management have the right to refuse entry.
- Children under 15years of age are to be accompanied and closely supervised by a responsible adult 18years or older at all times. Children unaccompanied by an adult may be prevented from entry at the discretion of staff.
- Children under 5years of age are to be within arms reach of their parent or guardian at all times.
- Patrons must follow the instructions given by FDAC staff at all times. Management reserves the right to ask any patron who does not obey signage, the directives of staff, or Conditions of Use and Entry to leave the facility and further entry may be refused.
- Patrons must shower before entering the pool.
- No abusive, offensive or disruptive behaviour or language.
- No running, pushing, backflips, bombing or holding breath underwater for competitions. Diving is only permitted where the depth of the pool is greater than 1.2metres (please seek advice from FDAC pool lifeguards clarification).
- No animals, drugs, alcohol, glass or porcelain allowed inside the facility. Banned items such as, but not limited to bikes, scooter and skateboards are not permitted on the premises. There is no smoking permitted in this facility.
- Management takes no responsibility for personal belongings.
- Patrons enter the centre at their own risk. By entering the centre Patrons accept that the operator is not liable for loss or injury, however caused, and consent to receiving any first aid treatment that the centre’s staff may reasonably consider necessary or desirable in the event they suffer an injury whilst at the centre.
- Season and Multi Visit Passes are valid for season of purchase only.
- Coaching or training must not be conducted for fee or reward without the prior permission of the Centre Management.
- No photography, except with the permission of the subject and their parent or guardian (if the subject is under 18years of age).
The Royal Lifesaving Society's "Keep Watch" program guidelines are implemented in this centre.
Cowra Aquatic Centre operates with the NSW Royal Lifesaving recomended 30/30 policy for dealing with lightening as a weather condition.
The policy refers to the "flash/bang" method meaning that the pool will be cleared when the time difference from a visible lightening strike to a audible thunder bang occurs. The pool will be closed for 30 minutes from the final visible lightening strike.
Pool users who have only recently entered the centre (30 minutes of the pool closure) and have paid casually will provided a casual swim pass for a future visit or have the option of waiting for the pool to be reopened.